Brands:Visit the SPVISE Store
SPVISE is taken from the Greek mythical sports protector Hēraklēs.
Focusing on quality, insisting on the integration of practicality and Durability.
About Men's Cool Dry Running Tights:
- Designed for all seasons. Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast.
- Perfect for training, NFL, Squat, weight, cycle, yoga, running, workout, athletic, so on.
SPVISE Mens Compression Pants Running Leggings for Workout Fitness Running:
- 85% Polyester & 15% spandex, Machine Washable.
- Light, Stretchy and Comfortable, No Pilling and No Deformation.
- Moisture-wicking, quick drying and breathable.
- Skin-friendly fabric of excellent elasticity reduces skin chafing.
- Compression fit improves muscle power and endurance.
- Performance tight designed to be used for intense workouts: run, gym or training.
- Running leggings perfect for to everyday use.
- Elastic & wide waistband. Anti-slippery and durable.
2.Fabric - Stretch fit:
- Moisture Sensing / Quick time Dry/Two-way air circulation.
3.Flat Seam Construction:
- 4-needle 6-thread technology, comfortable and seamless experience
Nice compression pants!! I use them to jog in an when I lift legs during the week!! They fit perfectly in me!! Gonna order more color of these!!
Great fit and true to size.Extremely comfortable to use and good quality. Very good for intense or excercise related activities
Very comfortable material. I’m 6’2” and 213 lbs purchased XL and happy with the fit and quality.
I needed another pair of compression leggings
These pants would work as a nice base layer in the winter. However, I'm planning on using these as a base layer under shorts for bicycling when the weather gets colder this fall. They're tight enough that they won't get caught on anything, and flexible enough that they're actually pretty comfortable.
Very smooth and soft to touch, elastic and comfortable to wear. Fit great; not too tight like a compression. Perfect to be used as a base layer under shorts/pants in chilly weather for outdoor activities. Great quality just like any brand name at reasonable price. And I like that this doesn't have any logo. Nobody needs to know, and I don't need to show off what brand of underwear and leggings I'm having on.
This is good for working out and make an OK base layer, for chilly days (not as good as an actual base layer though). I love the color. I ordered the medium fluorescent green one. I put them on, go to the exercise bike and do the work out. Sometimes I wear them around the house. The compression is tight but not overwhelming and I am able to move freely with no issues. Worn all day and no discomfort.