ASTM & CPSC CERTIFIED SAFETY
Built for both comfort and safety with REINFORCED ABS SHELL & SHOCK-ABSORBING EPS CORE
CLASSIC LOW PROFILE DESIGN
Classic lightweight design in matte colors with modern features.
After a warm day of riding you can EASILY REMOVE the INNER LINING and wash away any sweat.
AWESOME VENTILATION SYSTEM
Equipped with 12 air vents that will KEEP YOU COOL and COMFORTABLE for hours of riding.
Small 18.1 - 20 inch (46 - 51 cm)
Medium 20 - 22.8 inch (51 - 58 cm)
Large 21.3 - 23.6 inch (54 - 60 cm)
- Weight: 14.1 oz (400g)
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 8.4 x 7 inch (26 x 21.5 x 18 cm)
- This helmet is designed and intended exclusively for skateboarding, roller-skating and cycling. It is not intended for motor vehicle and will not provide adequate safety protection if used during motorsport. It is also not designed for sports other than those for which it is certified.
- For maximum protection, the helmet must fit well, and all retention straps must be securely fastened.
- No helmet can prevent against all injuries. Serious injuries or death may occur by any unforeseeable impacts or blows. OutdoorMaster makes no claim that this helmet will eliminate all possibilities of injury.
- Every time you use this helmet, check that noting is badly torn, missing or out of adjustment.
At first I thought it looked stupidly bulbous on my head...but hey my head would look stupidly ugly cracked open like a melon on the street!! Flying at 30 mph on an electric longboard without a helmet is just plain stupid, so, yeah. Fit and comfort is excellent, the dial adjuster really fine tunes the fit nicely. Good straps and buckle, it stays right where it should, even at high speed. The venting is good, esp. at speed- on an eskate you're not working as hard aerobically. A good value, and now an important part of my gear. Recommended.
I've got a large head. This helmet fits me well. I also use it with a liner hat in cold weather (I take out the padding when I use the liner hat).
Fits and looks great for my 7 year-old. Love the adjustable dial
Saw him put it on during Christmas with his new bike and scooter. Did not seem to object the helmet. Thanks, you never know when you might need it.
My grandson got a new bike for Christmas so I got him a new helmet. He loves it.
Helmet fit exactly how it was supposed to. I decided against it and returned however if I ever neee another I would buy this in a heartbeat
Although I had to return this item because it was too big, it appeared to be a nice helmet. The color was exactly what I was looking for for my daughter. Would’ve been perfect if it came in adjustable. The description was accurate.
l love the look and quality of the helmet. It's a good value for the money, and works as designed. I measured before ordering, and it fits me just a bit larger than I'd like. I prefer my helmet fits tighter so it stays on. I can't complain overall, it works for what I need.