Stay Hydrated While Active
* Want to have water without stopping your activity?
* Looking for a hygienic bladder that is easy to clean and dry?
* Tired of low quality water bags that are leaky or leave an aftertaste?
- Mountain biking
- Festivals/concerts/theme parks/ amusement parks/ zoo/ trips
Packed with Features You'll Love
* Food-grade BPA-Free, PVC, and phthalate free for a clean taste
* material that is extremely resistant to bacteria
* Leak-proof experience with premium quality TPU material and leak-proof sealing technology
Large Big Zip Opening
*Simple, one-handed filling
*Easy to clean and dry using the wide mouth opening that makes it easy to get your hand/ a brush in to clean. Or simply put your hand in, push the bottom towards your hand and pull it inside out
*Enjoy cold water by easily adding ice from a scoop, slide the ice tray right in and pop them out , or an ice dispenser
* Effortless sipping and wholesome flow with soft and durable mouthpiece
* 360-degree turn lets you bite on the valve easily while you are active
* Prevent leaking with easily accessible ON/OFF valve
Quick Disconnect Tube
* Extra long 40-inch tube
* No struggling with screwing in the hose. Simply click in/out to connect/disconnect. Quickly disconnect tube for easy storage.
* Conveniently place filled bladder in refrigerator or icebox without the tube. Tube connector shuts off automatically when tube is detached
First, clean the bag with soap and water. squeeze a lemon into the bag once it's dry--dont let any seeds fall in. then fill the bag with water, seal it, and put it in the freezer for a day or two. haul it out, let it melt all the way, then clean with soap and water again. no more bad taste! this is a tried and true method from back when platypus was brand new.
Best water bladder I’ve ever used by far. Better than Camelback , better than Osprey and Platypus. Having 3L over 2L is so much better.
I love how easy to use this reservoir is. I have used other bladders for years and their thin O rings always seemed to leak. This quick connect tube system is much better quality than any of the other water bag I’ve had. While on hikes it’s great to quick fill up my dogs water bowl.
For me, this is better than osprey!!! Having the clip, makes it way easier to clip to any backpack! This water bladder makes any backpack into a hydration backpack instantly! It is economical and can create any pack into a cheap pack with a luxury feature, which includes a magnetic clip which is amazing! I love the 3L size, durable. The quick release is amazing, never even a drip from it.. the 360 spin nozzle and soft bite of it makes it so easy to drink fast on a mountain bike ride or running. Being able to easily clean with the reversible cleaning option, on the top shelf of the dishwasher or just sticking my hand In for a quick clean.. not something I could do with the small hole of most of them..
I already like it so much better than my old Wal- mart bladder which was the same price. The design is so smart, my old bladder was constantly leaking thru the o-ring but this bladder uses a fold over method plus the hose can be detached while the bladder is full. I will use the lemon juice thing or bottle bright tablets to get rid of the taste but it didn’t seem any worse than a normal plastic bladder taste. It’s amazing having 3 liters versus 2. For those wondering- I did measure out the capacity of the bladder and as some have noted you’re not getting a full 3 liters due to the beveling strip. But I measured it about 2.75 liters of you fill it to the max fill line. Still great capacity! It’s also so much more lightweight than my old one.
I like that this bladder is sturdy. It has a wide opening at the top making it easy to clean and fill. It also has a quick connect where it connects to the bladder allowing for the hose to be disconnected without any water leaking. I did learn to deal with the hose releasing it's water. Didn't think about that the first day. Also a very important point for me is that I can remove the bite valve and fill a cup of I want Crystal Light or I can fill my dog's water bowl. I found everything I need in this bladder. All for a great price.