- Men's Military Watch, Dual-display Multifunctions Sports Digital Watch, Waterproof Sports Digital Big Wrist Watches for Men with Alarm Fashionable Military Digital Men Watch
- Dual-display designed make you be able to set two time zones
- Alarm and hourly chime, convenient for you to control your time
- Chronograph function is perfect for sports or anytime you want to time
- Calendar, Date , Week and stopwatch function. 12/24 Hour Time Format,
- Multiple functions and comfortable band are suitable for sports
- Fashionable dial design also fits daily match
- Comes with a gift box, you can give it for your friends or families as gift
- Luminous pointers and backlight for numbers display make reading time be easy at the night
- Case diameter: 2.12 inch / 54 mm
- Case thickness: 0.63 inch / 16 mm
- Band width: 0.87 inch / 22 mm
- Max wear length: 10.2 inches / 26 cm
- Min wear length: 7.1 inches / 18 cm
- Product weight: 85g / 3.0oz
What is in the package:
1 *Mens Military Watch
1 * English Instruction
1 * Watch Box
- Please don not Press Any Buttons Underwater.Also avoid the use in extreme hot or cold temperature.
- If mist or droplets found inside watch surface, please contact manufacturer immediately for maintenance to prevent moisture corrosion of the internal components.
- Clean the strap by a soft cloth on regular bases is highly recommended.
- Too much water contact will shorter watch life.
I am a contractor so I didn't want to buy an expensive watch since I'm constantly painting, staining, and demolishing things. I bought this with extremely low expectations, but to my surprise its actually holding up rather well. Some of the white lettering has worn off but that's to be expected. The same happened to my G-shock. My only complaint is that if its really quite you can hear the second hand tick! Overall its well worth the money.
This watch looks better on the wrist than I expected it to. It has a premium look and feel to it. The numbers on the face are bold and easy to read and the digital day and time stand out as well. You'll definitely be happy if you purchase one.
This is a very pretty watch and I will say right off it is worth the price, but. I use it when I am out fishing and I used it the other day and the hands stopped working. The digital part kept working but for some reason the hands stopped. I can only guess it was because this was the first time I really had it in any water. Still you get what you pay for.
I have a growing collection of tasteful watches...a Louis Erard, a Bulova, an Orient, three Vostoks with a fourth on the way from Russia as I write this, and a Wenger/Swiss Army...so I guess I decided it was time for a watch that was just plain over-the-top techy-looking/masculine-looking/GIGANTIC...and that's what we have here. This thing is huge (yet very lightweight and comfortable) and covered with all kinds of jutty, geary-looking...*stuff*. An analog dial and three LCD displays, one for the time/alarm setting/stopwatch, one for the day of the week and one for the date. Six buttons. A giant crown with a giant jutty thing on either side of it. Labels and arrows for the buttons. It's just off-the-charts geeky/techy/macho-looking. And that's not been my thing at all and yet I'm enjoying this watch. Having cost $20.00, (and I having just received it) I can't say how or whether it'll hold up for very long, but it's fully functional now and I like it, for all its over-the-top silliness. It is handsome in its over-the-top way and it is surprisingly comfortable; I'm also impressed with the thought that's obviously gone into the design: while the instruction sheet doesn't quite tell you correctly how to use all the functions of the watch, the instructions plus a little experimentation should make it all clear enough. And I like the thoughtful little catch-tab on the end of the strap that's likely to keep the watch from ever falling off your wrist if through some bizarre and complicated series of events the buckle should ever come undone.
I just got this watch about three weeks ago and my understanding that it's waterproof. I got it wet twice and this is what I got. All digital has quit working and water has got inside the watch as you can see. It is a very cool looking watch but I'm very disappointed in what I paid and for what I got. I do not recommend this watch.
I got this as a knock around watch for the rough work I do. It's large faced, digital is easy to read, brand is comfortable. Don't expect accuracy though. It looses about 30 seconds a week.
Always had a Casio watch, saw this and said I have to ry it for the price. Looks Great on wrist, very masculine looking, and keeps excellent time. I take showers with it on and do normal outside work with it on, Easy to set up and read the digital portion and I also like it because it has the hands on it to observe also. Great watch so far even if it only last for one year can't beat the price!!!
This watch as a sturdy band design for intense use during activities and duties. Features found in this watch are two forms of alternate illumination and support front face and digital time telling. This product is very durable and I'm glad I purchased this watch. I look forward to buying this product in other colors, a different watch for a different look.