Pinnacle 50 Mix - Mint (AAAAA) Grade - Recycled (Used) Golf Balls

$24.89

    This fits your.
  • Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
  • Mint Grade (AAAAA): Almost new, with very few visible signs of wear. Like a ball that has been hit a few times. Still guaranteed to perform like new. Player pen markings and logos can be present.
  • Mix of assorted Pinnacle models such as: Rush, Soft, Gold and Gold Distance. There may be other models along with an assortment of colors.

Brands:

Brand: Pinnacle

Product Code:

B074QMFNNQ

Availability:

In Stock

Mint Grade (AAAAA): Almost new, with very few visible signs of wear. Like a ball that has been hit a few times. Still guaranteed to perform like new. Player pen markings and logos can be present.Mix of assorted Pinnacle models such as: Rush, Soft, Gold and Gold Distance. There may be other models along with an assortment of colors.


Product details
  • Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B074QMFNNQ
  • Item model number: Mix

Great price, and only one ball had a line on it. All the rest looked brand new! I was very pleasantly surprised.

These balls arrived quickly and all look brand new. As a high handicap golfer, I go through balls. I will continue to use this seller in the future.

80% is what I would consider mint the other 20%were above average

Great
Just as promised