- Improve venous blood flow. Stimulates blood flow
- Prevent varicose veins
- Stimulates oxygen delivery to muscles
- Circulation support to fight Reduced Injury, Swelling, and Fatigue
- Prevents lactic acid production and cramping
- Keeps your feet dry and minimizes blisters
- Provides for full range of motion and joint flexibility
- Prevents recurrence of thrombosis of lymphedema after surgery
- They protect your legs from small scratchesRead more
Zando compression socks feature a compression design that enhances and stimulates circulation in the lower leg, thereby increasing oxygen to the blood. Increased oxygen, means better performance and faster recovery.
Stimulates blood flow. Improves oxygen delivery to your muscles. Minimizes muscle oscillation and micro-tearing. Prevents cramping. Helps deter spider veins/varicose veins. Protects your legs from small scratches, abrasions, and nasty things like poison ivy on the trail. Reduces the ability of the superficial veins in the leg to expand and overfill with blood.
With lightweight, breathable fabric makes you comfortable regardless of activities. Perfect for a variety of outdoor activities, such as marathon, running, hiking, gym fitness training, basketball, cycling, weightlifting and more.
Perfect size for my foot, a little long to the knee, but they're doable. Bought them for upcoming airplane trips. The fabric is comfortable and they wouldn't strike anyone as being compression hose.
The socks fit as expected. They do get a little more snug when I am on my feet a lot. Love the designs on the socks, especially the EKG design. They come up to my knees and I am 5'8".
Excellent for leg and back pain! My daughter even sleeps in them when in pain and it helps!