SPLF Men's hiking socks (3 pairs set) are designed with comfort and performance in mind. Featuring cotton blend moisture wicking fabric, fine gauge knitting technology and full thickness cushion in classical style colors and pattern, these men's crew socks are perfect for hiking, mountaineering, climbing, trekking, camping etc outdoor sports.
Feel the comfort and performance in every steps.
- Cotton blend fabric (50% cotton + 45% nylon + 5% Lycra spandex) that is moisture wicking, elastic, comfortable to wear and perfect fit.
- Full thickness and cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support while a smooth performance fit ensures there's no slipping and no blisters.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability in high-wear areas, full thickness makes it durable.
- Arch elastic compression band provides added support and stability for a perfect fit. Stay-up compressed top prevents slipping and holds the socks securely on the calf.
- 3 pairs in one set with reasonable price, Back with SPLF's 12 months 100% satisfaction or money back. Buy with confidence.
- Machine washable. Please turn the socks inside out.
- No bleaching agent.
- No fabric softener.
- Material: 50% Cotton, 45% nylon, 5% Lycra spandex.
- Size: M (US men's shoes sizes 6 - 10).
- Weight: 3.1oz/88g per pair.
- Color: Dark Gray, Light Gray
- Men's full thickness crew hiking socks x 3 pairs;
I had an outdoor hiking/biking trip coming up and did not have any socks to do so. I bought these because they looked thick in the right areas and weren't all thready on the inside. After a 27k hike, my feet were still feeling good, no blisters or scratches and they weren't even a little sweaty. My feet stayed comfortable the entire hike... my legs though were a different story. The next day I had a 40k mountain biking trip. While not quite as demanding on the feet, I used another pair. I'm not well traveled on mountain bike, so I wanted to make sure I was comfortable. The day was hot, but my feet stayed comfortable again even with how thick these socks are. Again, no blisters or pain points. Super happy with these socks and will definitely buy again when needed!
Love these socks! Super comfortable, just the right thickness, kept my feet warm in snow, hail and 30mph winds recently. Yes they get damp from sweat or from stepping through little streams, depending on how well your shoes repel water. But they dry quickly. 15-20 mins in the sun and they're good to go. Better than wearing just plain ol Hanes crew socks.
I originally bought these to give as gifts, but since I like good socks so much I had to try on one pair first. As soon as i put them on I knew they were mine. As a wildlife biologist I am on my feet and in my boots a lot. So I need some quality socks and these most definitely fulfill that role. The price is excellent, they are snug, don't slip down my calf or ankle, don't seem to stretch out, and have held their shape well through a few wears and washes.
Love these socks. I purchased these for a hiking trip. They're extremely comfortable, and protected me from hot spots and blisters throughout the whole trip. The socks are thick but breathable, feels warm but won't get my feet sweaty, I guess they wick the moisture very well. Perfect height for hiking boots. Socks are very well made and seems durable. I'll update the review later if there's necessary for the durability issue.
If you are looking for quality wool socks, buy these. Most socks, especially wool, I can never tell the quality and after one wash they basically fall apart and little fuzzies get stuck to all my clothes. Not with these socks, they are tight to the foot, very cushiony and do not disintegrate after washing. For the price, these really cannot be beat.
These are great socks. They have an awesome fit, nice and tight. I originally bought them for hiking but now find myself wearing them on a regular basis. They look and feel durable. They also are magically warm but not sweaty. And I really like the pattern/colors. Very pleased with the price and quality. Would recommend them.
Took these socks on a 50+ mile hike and unfortunately they let me down. They hold moisture and did not dry over night. Although we did have moist mornings my pals socks dried in same conditions. If you’re backpacking with these socks prepare to change them 3 times a day. These socks will not make it back in my pack. They do fit snug, good for cleats like soccer etc.
Look exactly like picture. I got them because I needed better socks for going hiking. They are really warm and thick and super cute.