This Multitool Keychain Matchstick combine outdoor practicality and convenience, effective even in wet or cold, making it good for hiking/camping/field survival/ Essential equipment such as hunting.
- Simple to operate
- Unique fancy design
- Easy to carry
- Waterproof and durable
- Light weight
- Ideal Uses for: Camping, Hiking, Beaches, Fishing, Road Trip Emergencies & more!
HOW TO USE?
- Rotate counterclockwise to open the lid and add lighter fluid or kerosene(Not included).
- Screw the scraper back and wait 3 Min, let the cotton and wick fully absorb the lighter fluid.
- Holding the scraper at a 45-degree angle with the flint. Push hard and slide downward to ignite.
- Do not over-fill lighter fluid.
- Do not over-tighten cap as it may damage thread and seal.
- Soaked wick should air dry for a few seconds for easier lighting.
- Once the flame becomes weaker, you need to add a little lighter fluid to the barrel of the bullet.
- 2 x AIKENR Matchstick Fire Starters
- 2 x Standby Parts
- Due to air mail regulation, the lighter comes with no fuel.
- Keep away from kids. Not a toy.
Doesn't come with any instructions. It took a while to figure out how to change the wick. The wick that came in it was super cheap and burned through every little bit that was exposed whenever we lit it. However, the replacement wick was better quality. It will last longer hopefully.
This matchstick keychain is the perfect clip on to my backpack in case I need to make a fire and don't have a lighter. It's mainly a novelty but it does work in extreme circumstances. It needs a little practice to be able to use successfully.
It works great for around three to five lights. Then sorry, no flame. It did not come with any paperwork but it's a lighter not rocket science. Most defiantly NOT what you want as a stand by match. No Way.