Made of quality metal, sturdy and not easy to rust or fade, and the flint match lighter are designed with a ring, easy to hang, lightweight and portable, durable material can provide a long-term use.
HOW TO IGNITE IT?
- Rotate counterclockwise to open the lid and add kerosene.
- Put the striker back to dip the oil enough.
- Make sure you are holding the striker shaft at a 45-degree angle with the flint rod.
- Slightly press and quickly slide the striker along the flint to the steel. Upward or downward is OK, please be careful not to hurt your finger.
When the wick is burned to red and become short, the wick can’t absorb enough fluid so it will be difficult to ignite.
Please extend or change the wick by the steps as below.
- Pull the steel scraper out by pliers.
- Slowly pull the wick out, stop pulling if you think it’s long enough. Please directly change the wick if it’s too short to wrap the scraper.
- Put the scraper back to the middle of the wick, and then lightly hammer it back to the pipe.
- The exposed part of the wick should be at least half of the length of the exposed scraper.
- 1 x Permanent Match Keychain
- 1 x Standby Parts
I have tried filling this with both kerosene and lighter fluid, and neither of them light easily or with consistency.
It's anice item just doesn't work like they say it does. No directions. The flint was out of it with in 5 uses.